• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Suggestion

Satisfyy

At the moment I need very few more missions (assuming they are/will be fixed). One of these is Stonemason IV, which requires 2500 cobblestone mined. Our generator produces 0 cobblestone so you basically have to (if on a coop) leave and make a new island to get it. Pretty much my suggestion is to make different generator levels toggleable. That way anyone could set it to the basic generator and be able to get all the cobblestone.

Dregier

Hey!
    Having toggleable generator upgrades is something that has been mentioned a few times within the staff team. At the moment, I don't believe we have the capabilities to be able to make that a reality, but that is definitely something I'd like to see added to the server in the future. We will continue to look into missions and our features to see how we can better improve and add onto them. Thank you for your suggestion!

+1

lqsers

Administrator
    Administrator
    At the moment I need very few more missions (assuming they are/will be fixed). One of these is Stonemason IV, which requires 2500 cobblestone mined. Our generator produces 0 cobblestone so you basically have to (if on a coop) leave and make a new island to get it. Pretty much my suggestion is to make different generator levels toggleable. That way anyone could set it to the basic generator and be able to get all the cobblestone.
    Hey, Satisfyy!

Thank you for your suggestion, missions will be updated overtime and will get to soon. We apologize for the delay, we're working on many other things!

Lasers