• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Discord ranks

alixerr

So I think that ranks on the server such as warrior, paladin, hero and Emperor should have permissions on the discord server. Maybe like their own discord call or chat. They would obviously have their own tag as well.

Dregier

Hey!

I think this is definitely something to consider, and perhaps we can make it so whenever you get a rank on the server it also gives it to you on the discord and possible forums. As far as having their own discord call or chat, I'm not convinced it will be something that will be actively used and maintained. Nonetheless I'd like to see players have their ranks displayed on the forums and discord.

+1

lqsers

Administrator
    Administrator
    So I think that ranks on the server such as warrior, paladin, hero and Emperor should have permissions on the discord server. Maybe like their own discord call or chat. They would obviously have their own tag as well.
    Alixxer,

Thank you for your suggestion! We will definitely have this in the future and will also look at having it in the future, however at this time we're working on many other things. I do agree it's an amazing idea, so +1 on it! The reason behind why we can't set it up yet with individual ranks is because the complications of doing so, a verification system would make this easier, however it'd take a while to setup and we have much bigger tasks at this time. My final idea on this, once we get a verification system, yes we should add it!

Lasers