Application Requirements, Tips, & Common Denial ReasonsREQUIREMENTS
Conditions that must be passed to determine your eligibility for the staff team
• You must have Discord.
• You must be at least fifteen years old.
• Your application must contain at least six-hundred (600) words, seven-hundred (700) including the application format.
• You cannot have an active position on more than one other server.
• You must have at least fifteen hours of playtime on the Emperium network.
COMMON DENIAL REASONS
Typical reasons that an applicant is denied
• Failure to meet the requirements listed above
• Lying about your age or any other material information in your application; it is more preferable to be underage than to be caught lying about it.
• Asking a staff member to review your application
• Re-using a pre-made application without any changes—this indicates a lack of effort and interest in the position.
To create the best possible application, read the following tips.
• Be patient—applications can take up to two weeks to be accepted or denied. We want the cream of the crop on our staff team.
• Use proper grammar. Feel free to use a spellchecker or grammar tool like Grammarly.
• Emphasize the information you want us to know first. If you decide you want to add more information from there, go right ahead.
• Be and sound mature. If you're not an adult, act like you are.
• When in-game, always assume you are being monitored. Every message you send counts towards the final result of your application..